The mission of the Polish Polar Consortium is to build a framework for an effective cooperation of the Polish polar research community, in the fields of:
- fundraising for research activities;
- conducting high-quality scientific projects;
- development of fieldwork logistics;
- organizing research expeditions;
- supporting activities of the Polish polar stations.
Consortium will also facilitate collaboration in research and science management at an international level. Special emphasis is put on education and support of Polish polar early career scientists.
Further goals for the near future include collaboration with the economic sector, and education and outreach activities addressed to a broad audience.