• Master’s level of studies in discipline related to the project’s scope (e.g., bioinformatics)
• Experience and interest in ecology/biology (and/or earth sciences)
• Good skills in statistics including multidimensional analyses (e.g., PCA, ANOSIM, RDA, t-sne, ANOVA, Hierarchical Clustering, etc.)
• Experience in programming languages (e.g., R, Matlab, Python etc.) and in modeling (preferably shortly illustrated in portfolio)
• Very good level of written and oral English language
• Experience in publishing scientific results
• Good communication skills, high motivation for work in interdisciplinary team/scope, passion for science, creativity
What is funded/Duration
During being a beneficiary of the NCN scholarship at the maximum level, which is planned within this project, the candidate cannot receive any other remuneration from the NCN’s funds (under a contract of employment and/or civil law contracts).
Applications should be submitted by 14th June 2019, 4:00 p.m., via e-mail to the following addresses: email@example.com (project’s co-ordinator) and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with a title: “PhD student – CoastDark”.
We will contact selected candidates by email by 10th July 2019.